Tall Utah Celery has tender, stringless 12-inch stocks with a crisp flavor are excellent for stocks and soups. Plants are sturdy and grow up to 24-30 inches. Plants have deep green leaves and stalks.
Celery, Tall Utah 52-70R Improved
- Stringless stalks
- Light flavor
- Stalks grow up to 12 inches
- Plants grow up to 24-30" tall
- 100 days
- 200 Seeds/Packet
Planting - How to plant Tall Utah Celery
Start Indoors: 10-12 weeks before last frost. Celery seeds need light, sow seeds very shallow.
Keep seeds moist
Plant Outdoors: 8-10” Apart
Transplant one night temperatures have been above 40°
Harvesting - How to harvest Tall Utah Celery
- Remove outer stalks as needed when they reach the height of 8 inches.
- Use a small serrated knife to make diagonal cuts.
- Leave inner stalks to mature.