Surgar Ann Snap Peas
Pisum sativum / SKU: Su:Pe:Sn:Pa
- Prefers cooler weather in spring or fall
- Sweet and crisp flavor
- Tender pods
- Bushy habit, does not need trellis support but prefers it
- Snap pea
Sugar Ann Snap Pea, Bush
One delicious pea that is among the earliest vegetables in the garden making is an All American Selection (AAS) winner of 1984! It's pods are juicy and sweet and it's compact size makes it great for containers as it does not need trellis support.
- As soon as soil can be worked, plant seeds 1 inch deep and 2 inches apart.
- Prefers trellis or support
- Plant in early sprint and fall
- Excellent for containers