Squash Seeds - Bianco Di Trieste Zucchini
- Seed Count: 20 seeds
- Maturity Date: 45-55 days from planting
- Plant Type: Bush habit
- Fruit Characteristics: Pale green, cylindrical, and tender
- Ideal Growing Conditions: Full sun, fertile, well-drained soil
- Planting Instructions: Sow seeds 1 inch deep, spacing 24-36 inches apart
- Culinary Uses: Suitable for grilling, sautéing, and stuffing
- Disease Resistance: Generally resistant to common zucchini pests
History: Bianco Di Trieste Zucchini is a traditional Italian heirloom variety. Originating from the Trieste region of Italy, it is cherished for its unique pale green color and delicate flavor. This variety has been a staple in Italian kitchens for generations, reflecting the region's culinary heritage and gardening traditions.
Uses: Bianco Di Trieste Zucchini is highly prized for its culinary versatility. Its tender texture and mild flavor make it ideal for a variety of dishes. This zucchini can be enjoyed grilled, sautéed, or used as a base for stuffing. Its unique color and flavor also make it a delightful addition to fresh salads.
Growth Habit & Planting Instructions: This variety exhibits a bush habit, making it suitable for smaller gardens or container growing. It thrives in full sun and prefers fertile, well-drained soil. Plant the seeds about 1 inch deep in the soil, ensuring adequate space (24-36 inches) between plants to allow for bushy growth. Regular watering and occasional fertilization will support healthy growth and a bountiful harvest.