Tomato Seeds - Napoli
- Seed Count: 25 Seeds
- Maturity Date: 75-80 days from planting
- Plant Type: Determinate
- Fruit Characteristics: Small, plum-shaped, vibrant red
- Ideal Growing Conditions: Full sun, well-drained soil
- Planting Instructions: Sow seeds 1/4 inch deep, space plants 24-36 inches apart
- Disease Resistance: Good resistance to common tomato diseases
- Culinary Uses: Perfect for sauces, canning, and fresh eating
History: The Napoli Tomato, with its Italian heritage, is a classic determinate variety cherished in gardens worldwide. Known for its consistent shape and size, this variety has been a staple in Italian cooking, symbolizing the essence of traditional tomato flavor.
Uses: Napoli Tomatoes are highly prized for their culinary versatility. Their small, plum-sized fruits are ideal for making rich, thick sauces and are excellent for canning. They are also delightful when eaten fresh, adding a burst of flavor to salads and sandwiches.
Growing Habits & Planting Instructions: Napoli Tomatoes grow as a determinate variety, meaning they bear fruit over a short period. They thrive in full sun and well-drained soil. Plant the seeds 1/4 inch deep in the soil, ensuring each plant has 24-36 inches of space. Regular watering and occasional fertilizing will promote healthy growth and a bountiful harvest. These tomatoes are known for their robust growth and resistance to common diseases, making them a reliable choice for gardeners of all levels.